Five Steps For Quality Corn Silage Harvest (Video)
A successful harvest is very important to dairy producers. Planning, dry matter, kernel processing, particle length, and storage are critical because dairy producers will use that silage for the next year or greater. John Brouillette, Mycogen Seeds dairy nutritionist and Jon Erickson, Mycogen Seeds commercial agronomist provide tips for quality silage harvest.
For more information about silage harvest, check out this agronomy article.
- Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives Flea Beetles
- North Carolina State University Striped Flea Beetle
- North Dakota State University Crucifer Flea Beetle
- CanolaWatch Estimating Flea Beetle Damage in Canola
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Insects and Pests of Field Crops: Canola Insects and Pests
- YouTube Flea Beetle Management