We have more new and advanced genetics than ever before, and these new products are showing yield power against competitors. In 2019, Mycogen® brand Enlist E3™ soybeans continued to impress farmers and retailers alike, with a Kansas farmer reporting that Mycogen brand MY499E far exceeded his expectations. In corn, new Mycogen brand Qrome® products stood out as yield-chart-toppers with added above- and below-ground pest defense.
Our hybrids and varieties are tested in plots across the country every year. Below you can find 2019 yield highlights, including a few photos and videos, from 10 states. For more local data within 100 miles of your location, enter your ZIP code at Mycogen.com/Yield.
- Kankakee County early plot: 1817AMXT™ delivered 268 bu./A and 1830AML™ yielded 266 bu./A.
- Kankakee County late plot: 2397AM™ and 2358AM™ averaged 240 bu./A yield.
- Haubstadt: Mycogen® brand corn hybrids swept the top yields at this plot featuring Mycogen and competitor products. 2580AM™ topped the chart at almost 260 bu./A.
- Knox County: 2098AM™ yielded 246 bu./A and Mycogen® brand MY14H95 RA yielded 245 bu./A to take top spots out of 23 results, including competitors.
- Mount Vernon: Video of Mycogen® brand Enlist E3™ soybeans yielding over 100 bu./A. during harvest.
- Rush County (Rushville): 2098AM™ corn topped 260 bu./A in this plot, about 16 bu./A above the plot yield average.
- Le Mars: Our new hybrids with Qrome® technology topped yield charts with 1890Q™ yielding 278 bu./A and 1490Q™ yielding 274.5 bu./A.
- Webster County: New Mycogen® brand corn hybrids dominated the competition in this 24-entry plot. 1490AM™ took home first place with 253.9 bu./A.
- Doniphan County: Mycogen® brand MY14H95RA led the plot with 251.3 bu./A. The seven Mycogen brand hybrids in this plot averaged 228.7 bu./A.
- Moran: Here is a video of Kansas farmer Brad Ensminger cutting a clean field of Mycogen® brand MY499E. He said the weed control and yield from this Mycogen brand Enlist E3™ soybean far exceeded his expectations.
- Daviess County: Mycogen® brand soybeans with the Enlist E3™ trait yielded 89 bu./A yield in this third-party, replicated trial.
- Monroe County (Tompkinsville): Mycogen® brand hybrids averaged 8 bu./A more than the plot average. 2098AM™ and MY14H95 RA were top performers.
- Sherburne County: Mycogen® brand MY149E soybean variety brings home the gold against competitive products by yielding 67.5 bu./A.
- Pettis County: Mycogen® brand corn hybrids take four of the five top spots in this plot. 2358AM™ and 2580AM™ led the field with 218 bu./A yield.
- Hall County: Mycogen® brand hybrids dominate this plot with the top seven yield results. 2470AM™ corn yielded 243 bu./A.
- Franklin County: 2499AM™ corn yielded approx. 256 bu./A to outperform a competitor (7789RSX) by 7.1 bu./A.
- Sauk County: Five Mycogen® brand corn hybrids land in the top 10. 1817AMXT™ led the plot with 225.8 bu./A.