High-yielding, widely adapted hybrid for a wide range of soil types and environments.
Hybrids With Same Base Genetics
- High yield with excellent yield stability and good adaptation central and east.
- Attractive medium-tall hybrid with strong stalks and roots.
- Consistent ear development and semi-determinate ear style with best performance at moderate to high plant densities.
- Strong tolerance to gray leaf spot, northern corn leaf blight and Goss's wilt.
- Very good staygreen and late-season intactness.