Consistent, high yield potential, stress tolerance and great late-season plant health make this an ideal companion to 2C799 in the central and eastern Corn Belt.
Hybrids With Same Base Genetics
- Stable hybrid offers good late-season intactness and high yield potential.
- Produces a balanced, semi-flex ear with good grain texture.
- Excellent ear retention and very good husk coverage.
- Responds well in higher-pH soils.
- Offers very good tolerance to gray leaf spot, northern corn leaf blight and southern corn leaf blight.