Consistently high yield, stress tolerance and great late-season plant health make this a great companion to 2C799 in the central and eastern Corn Belt.
Hybrids With Same Base Genetics
- Stable, high-yielding hybrid offers good late-season intactness.
- Produces a balanced, semi-flex ear with good grain texture.
- Excellent ear retention and very good husk coverage.
- Offers very good tolerance to gray leaf spot, northern corn leaf blight and southern corn leaf blight.
- Tolerance to Enlist Duo® herbicide for effective, economical, easy-to-use weed control.